1. “Personal Information” means information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including for example your name, address, telephone number, and email address. “Anonymous Information” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information;
Information That We Collect About You or Your Child As we are an application and service that helps improve the overview and progress of young children (including, but not limited to, feeding, pooping, sleep, and unlimited number of activities), we must collect some information about them. We will also collect some information about you, the child’s parent or guardian, since you will be the user of the Products. Information About You That We Collect From You
1. When you register for one of our Products, we ask you for and collect your name, email address, and password and your relation to the baby for your Account.
2. Information that we may ask for about your child used strictly and confidentially to provide the growth improvement services are:
A. Your child’s name.
B. Your child’s birthdate.
C. Your child’s gender.
D. Your child’s daily activities. That can be anything you wish to follow. From breastfeed, formula, sleep, poop, pee and many many more.
E. Information that you voluntarily provide to us about your child.
3. Any and all information about your child will only be used in the context of providing services through the Products and will be held in the strictest confidence.
4. If you choose to add information to your user profile, we will collect that information.
5. When you register for our newsletter, we ask you for and collect your name and email address.
6. If you choose to participate in a survey, we may ask for and collect other requested information, such as your opinion of BabyRecords or your phone number.
7. If you choose to contact us by sending us an email or letter, we collect your email address or mailing address, and any information contained in the email letter you send us.
8. When you pay for one of our Products, we collect your complete credit card or other payment method information. We do not store such information.
Information About You That Is Created When You Use Our Products
1. When you use our Products, we record certain information automatically, for example your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and plugins, operating systems, screen size and resolution, the time and date at which you access our Products, and an estimate of your geographic location.
2. When you use our Products, we record actions you have taken in our Products, for example what buttons you click; events that occur; and your usage, progress, and performance data.
How We Get and Store Information About You
2. Our emails to you use email beacons or tracking pixels. Email beacons and tracking pixels are small electronic images that tell us if an email has been opened and acted upon.
3. We may create Anonymous Information from your Personal Information, for example by making a copy of the data collected by or created in our Products that is not linked to your Personal Information. We reserve the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information at our discretion.
4. We may use Anonymous Information to conduct scientific studies, and we may publish the results, for example at scientific conferences or in research journals. We do not use Personal Information in such work, nor do we disclose Personal Information in the conduct of such work.
5. We may use personal information and data collected in one app to automatically populate our other apps should you choose to open an account in more than one app of our Products.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information.
3. You may change the information you submitted for your Account either in the Products or by contacting us at email@example.com. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request, only after we have fulfilled such requirements). If you have an Account in more than one product or app in our product lines, and request deletion of your Personal Information in a particular product or app, note that we will only delete the Personal Information you provided for that particular app or product (and keep the Personal Information you provided for other products or apps where you have an active account). If you wish to delete all of your Personal Information from each product or app, you must go into each product or app individually to request deletion of your Personal Information from that specific product or app. When we delete Personal Information, it will be deleted from the active database. When we delete your Personal Information, we will retain data derived from your use of the Products as Anonymous Information that is no longer linked to your deleted Personal Information
Regarding Children Except as to the collection of data regarding your child to effectively use our Products (as set forth above), our Products are not directed to individuals under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 except as to that information that is voluntarily provided by a child’s parent or guardian to run and improve the Products. This is different from information that may be provided by children under the age of 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information immediately. Any and all information about your child will only be used in the context of providing services through the Products and will be held in the strictest confidence.
Do Not Track Compliance We do track your use of the Products over time because such tracking is required for us to track your progress through the Products and provide you with functionality in the Products that are tailored to you. Therefore our Products do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. We do not track the users of our Products across third party websites to provide targeted advertising directly to those websites. We do use advertising networks to present ads on third party sites, and those advertising networks and those third party sites may keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. (For more information, see the section entitled “How We Get and Store Information About You”, above.) If you are visiting such advertising networks or third party sites, your browser allows you to set the DNT signal so those groups (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. You can find out more about your browser’s tracking capabilities and procedures for asking not to be tracked by contacting the developer or distributor of your particular browser.
Security We make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, but no company, including BabyRecords, can fully eliminate security risks connected to handling information on the Internet. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SECURITY SAFEGUARDS, BY THEIR NATURE, ARE CAPABLE OF CIRCUMVENTION AND BABYRECORDS DOES NOT AND CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NOT BE ACCESSED BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS CAPABLE OF OVERCOMING SUCH SAFEGUARDS. IN PARTICULAR, OUR PRODUCTS MAY BE USED TO ACCESS AND TRANSFER INFORMATION, INCLUDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OVER THE INTERNET. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BABYRECORDS DOES NOT OPERATE OR CONTROL THE INTERNET AND THAT UNAUTHORIZED USERS (SUCH AS HACKERS) MAY USE VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, AND OTHER UNDESIRABLE DATA AND SOFTWARE TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO OR DAMAGE OUR SITES, PRODUCTS, OR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Furthermore, we cannot be responsible for any of your Personal Information that you release on your own, or that you request or authorize us to release.
Updated: April 29, 2023